Monday, October 27, 2008
MIA
So I've definitely been MIA when it comes to the blogging world for about the past month. I don't really have any legitimate excuses, except for the fact that Nate takes his computer with him every day and then when he gets home (usually 8:15 or later, sometimes 10:00), we eat dinner, feed Kayley, give her a bath and put her to bed. I'm sorry to say, but by that time, blogging is the last thing that I want to do. I will try really hard to work on an update of the past month throughout this week. Now that wasn't a promise Aimee, it was an "I'll try really hard", so we'll see what happens! :) This is just a heads up that as I add posts I'm going to post them on the actual dates that they happened, so if you want to read about the last month then you'll just have to scroll down and keep a look out for recent updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll try hard .... is not good enough! ;) Love you Ashley!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I just came across your blog! I LOVE all your pictures of Kayley. She is darling - and you look so classy and beautiful in the pictures with your little girl. I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with you know :)
ReplyDelete