Saturday, January 31, 2009

Major Catch Up

In light of tomorrow being the first day of February (wow, where does the time go?) I decided that it's high time that I post about December and if I get really ambitious, maybe part of January. :) I'm going to post them on the dates that they actually happened, so I just wanted to give a heads-up if you want to go to my older posts to look at them. I hope you had a wonderful January! I really enjoy reading all of your blogs and am inspired by all that you do and what amazing people you are!

7 comments:

  1. Kaylee really has the sweetest smile, she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yea! Im so glad that you FINALLY updated this thing! I was wondering when November was ever gonna end?! : ) You did some serious catching up, she's gettin so big and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyyy! I found your blog off cassie's site!! Yeaaa : ) Let's be blog buddies! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't looked at other people's blogs in forever! I love the four month picture of Kaylee! She is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have another major catch up to post eh?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it crazy how quickly time goes. I could wait for Emmry to get bigger and now that she is just 2 months away from 1 year I just want to put her on pause! I wish we could keep them little forever! Kaylee is so cute, we need to get all our girls together for a play date, Emmy is fasinated with babies and kids and she would love it.

    ReplyDelete