Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's a......

Most of you already know what we are having since we have known for over a month now, but just in case you don't, we are having another little GIRL. We are super excited and can't wait to meet our little princess. Kayley is going to love having a little sister and I'm sure that they will be best of friends.
I am going to try REALLY hard to get caught up on my blog during the next little while. Seeings how I am over 4 months behind, it seems like quite the overwhelming task and will probably take me forever, but I just need to start somewhere. Since I don't keep a journal, this is my only record, so I just have to make myself do it. Also, our sweet Kayley is going to be 1 year old a week from today. I can't believe it! The last year has just flown by so quickly.
These aren't the best pictures in the world because they were taken with our cell phones, but I always like posts with pictures and these are the most recent ones we have, so I thought that I'd throw them in here at the end.
This was up Provo Canyon at a family picnic.
Another 4 generation picture, my Grandma Hill, my mom, Kayley and me. This one shows my lovely fat, I mean pregnant, belly.

11 comments:

  1. Yea, and update! Funny that im the first one to comment when I already know what your up to, but if you updated it for me... Thanks!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you will have lots of little girls! :) You'll have so much fun with both your little princesses. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another girl!! Now you'll have 2 little princesses to spoil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look BEA-utiful!!! Congrats on another girl! I am so excited. I have to say that I sure love your parents. talking to your mom at Briants sealing was so sweet. It just made me miss you even more. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe Kayley is going to be one! Crazy! All of our little ones are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the little girl. It will be nice since you have lots of girl stuff already. I love Kayley's white hat with the pink flower. I want one for our new addition. Let me know where you got it. Also. . .I need an update on everything else going on. It sounds and looks like you are really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! They'll be such good little friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you are back in the blogging world! I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ashley, I seriously can't even tell in that picture that you are pregnant! You're so funny. I'm so excited for you to have another girl! That will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY...I can't believe you're having another kid already. So so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 girls! Good luck to Nate once those dating years start! Ok, don't even think about that yet! You have such a sweet family! This little girl is so lucky to soon be apart of it!

    ReplyDelete