Congratulations!!! she is beautiful and I am so glad that you made an update (not that you didn't have things going on). I hope all is well and I am so excited for your little family. You did great Ash!
I'm so glad you posted some pictures! She's just beautiful, Ashley. It was so so fun to see you both at the family get-together. I hope things are going well for you guys and that you're getting enough help and rest and all of that. (And sorry I never seem to be a part of that help! I so wanted to bring you dinner before I left town, and of course, typical me...didn't happen. Sorry. :( But hopefully everyone else is much more on top of things than I ever seem to be and is taking good care of you guys!) I can't wait to join the ranks of Mommy-of-Two in just a few more months. You'll have to give me plenty of advice before then!
She is soo tiny! Super cute, but she looks a lot different than kayley to me. I can't believe you're already a mother of two... time passes too quickly for my liking.
Oh she is so tiny and precious. Hope you're getting some sleep!! Both of your girls are darling!
ReplyDeleteoh wow! congrats!
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful! It was so fun to hold a tiny baby!
ReplyDeleteOh my! How have I not seen these until now? She is a cutie. Can't wait to meet her:)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute Ash!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! she is beautiful and I am so glad that you made an update (not that you didn't have things going on). I hope all is well and I am so excited for your little family. You did great Ash!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted some pictures! She's just beautiful, Ashley. It was so so fun to see you both at the family get-together. I hope things are going well for you guys and that you're getting enough help and rest and all of that. (And sorry I never seem to be a part of that help! I so wanted to bring you dinner before I left town, and of course, typical me...didn't happen. Sorry. :( But hopefully everyone else is much more on top of things than I ever seem to be and is taking good care of you guys!) I can't wait to join the ranks of Mommy-of-Two in just a few more months. You'll have to give me plenty of advice before then!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
oh~ she is so cute. I look forward to seeing more pictures.
ReplyDeletelove,
Linda : )
She is soo tiny! Super cute, but she looks a lot different than kayley to me. I can't believe you're already a mother of two... time passes too quickly for my liking.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete