For those of you who don't know, we bought a home in Lehi and moved in the beginning of March. It was a model home and so we were able to buy the furniture with it which has been super nice. We love having a home of our own and really like the ward and the neighborhood so far. We've really missed our old ward in Orem though. There are so many sweet, good people there and so many good memories. I can't wait until I feel as comfortable and as "at home" in our new ward as I did in Orem. I put some before and after pictures just to show what it was like before we painted, added our furniture and decorations to the ones already here, got blinds and curtains and moved stuff around. Thanks again to my sweet mom for helping me so much with everything!
This is what the house used to look like. I wish it still looked like this, but they changed it so that all the model homes don't look exactly the same.
This is what it looks like now. Eventually we'd like to paint, or add brick or stones or something...
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
(Brinley's Room) Before
After
(Kayley's Room) Before
After
(Can you tell which room is my favorite one in the house?)
Master Bedroom- Before
After
Loft-Before
After









WOW--congrats on buying a home! Ah, some day we'll do that.... It looks like you have TONS of space. It looks so beautiful. Hope you're really enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome Ash, nice with the before and after pictures. But why are there no pictures of the girls? I want to see them having tea parties in their new home:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! that is so exciting. I am especially excited that you posted because I have missed you. Glad to know things are looking good. I have two sisters in Lehi so I am curious as to which area you are at. AND I want to see you. We are so close! Hope all is well with the little ladies. Chit chat later!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting that you bought a house!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's super cute!
ReplyDeleteAsh, you posted!!! haha Your house is just beautiful--how exciting for you guys. Hope everything has been going well getting settled in and whatnot. :)
ReplyDeleteASHLEY!!! I miss you!!!!! Your new house is so gorgeous! I love it.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll have to come visit sometime. Your house looks amazing and I miss you guys
ReplyDelete