Wednesday, September 29, 2010

At some point in time I need to catch up on my blog from May up until now, but the thought of that is just  way more work than I want to do right now, so I thought that I'd just put a few random pictures on here from our summer and hopefully, sometime soon, I can slowly work on the blogging about our summer before it's Christmas! :)






































11 comments:

  1. Really pictures are the most fun and your girls are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big your girls have gotten!! They are so cute! We just finished up our Primary Program on Sunday and I was thinking about you. Hope you are enjoying your house and your ward! We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! Your girls are just adorable! It's fun to see the difference between them. Hope fall has started out fun for you guys. It was fun to see you a little bit when we were in town. I'm always wishing we could spend more time with family. Hopefully we'll actually get to hang out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow- your girls are getting so big!! And they are just gorgeous :) I love all the pictures! Can't wait for an official update from May. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are so cute! I saw your dad the other day and he said you were doing well! I hope so! Good to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your baby is that big! time goes too fast. They are sure cute! you look great and look like you have had fun this summer. Hope all is well and I sure look forward to more blogging updates of your fam. (love the bows and hats)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute in their little pool. I love all of Brinley's bows. She is a little doll and it looks like Kayley just loves her to death.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen pictures of your girls forever, they are so adorable Ashley. Let me know when you have a chance so we can catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um I haven't seen an updated pic of Brinley in Forever and Ash she is absolutely GORGEOUS! She truly is the prettiest little baby! She's gonna be a heartbreaker in 16 yrs!! And cute Kayley is getting so big! love ya and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you updated your blog.. can't believe it! The girls are so cute and Brinley is getting So big! The picture of them in the wagon is my very favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOUR FAMILY IS GORGEOUS!! Your little girls are so cute and everybody looks so happy and HEALTHY!! So proud of you and the person you are!!

    ReplyDelete