I know I haven't posted for months and I'm planning on doing another big update soon, but I just wanted to quickly say how grateful I am for my sweet girls. I've been feeling really, really blessed lately for the opportunity I have to be a mother. Kayley and Brinley are at such fun ages right now and I am loving having them so close in age. They have so much fun together and play so well together. Of course we still have our fair share of hair pulling, biting, etc., :) but they really do have such a special bond and it's so fun for me to watch them interact. I hope that they are always best friends. Here are just a few random pictures of the girls from the last month.
Oh thank you so much for the update. I have been thinking about all of you the past few days. I love how they love each other but are totally different. Kayley is so Nate and Brinley is definitely a Seal. Glad to hear you are happy and well.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree about Brinley being a "Seal." Such cute girls! I love watching my girls play together too, even though they also have their fair share of fighting. I was so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope the family is doing okay. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. They are both SO beautiful! And it's great they are so close in age. :)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so cute and precious. They're so lucky to have you as their mom. Have a fun summer!
ReplyDeleteI've missed your updates! Your girls are so darling. We need to get together soon!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this update? Love it! Let's get the girls together after the 4th of July:)
ReplyDeleteHooray for an update! What beautiful daughters you have Ash! Miss you lots!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a cute family! We need to catch up soon girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable girls!
ReplyDelete