I was so glad that Nate was able to take a little break from work so that he could be there for the pictures. I need to publicly apologize to Sherry for what happened during the photo shoot. Although it was somewhat humorous, I feel so bad!! So this is what happened... we decided that it would be fun to take some naked pictures of Kayley and Sherry had a cute back drop all set up that would be perfect. She told us to take off Kayley's diaper and lay her down on the pillow that she had underneath the black back drop. She said that she used their king size pillows that they have on their bed. I warned her that without fail, almost every time we take off Kayley's diaper for more than a few seconds, we end up regretting it because she will decide to
poop or pee all over the place. I'm sure you can imagine what happened. Everything was going well until we turned her over on her back after having taken several pictures in the fetal position. She let gas and Nate looked down and told me that a little tiny bit of poop had come out. As I was in the process of quickly grabbing a wipe from the diaper bag to clean up the little spot, I looked over and Kayley was peeing everywhere!! It shot out like a little geyser all over the back drop and yes, all over Sherry's pillow! We tried to clean it up the best that we could but the pillow was totally soiled in the middle. Sherry was so sweet about it. She said, "Well, I guess that's Jory's pillow now!" I can deal with Kayley pooping or peeing or spitting up all over me because I'm definitely used to it by now but I feel bad when it's on someone else or on someone else's things. She's so sweet though that you just have to laugh. You never know what sweet little babies are going to do. Anyway, I posted a bunch of the pictures because it was hard for me to just choose a few of my favorites. I still have to decide which ones to print, so if you have any favorites, then let me know..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ashley those pictures are sooo cute!! I love them! She looks like an Anne Geddes model baby! I am no help since I love them ALL!! How funny about her potty incident! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are SO adorable!!! My favorite is the one of you kissing her on the cheek--so precious. But I love the one with her eyes open too. These will be such treasures to you down the road. I guess baby photographers should expect occupational hazards, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteThose turned out SO cute! I totally love naked baby pictures, and hers turned out so great!
ReplyDeleteThose are great Ashley and Nate. Scotlyn enjoyed seeing them... whenever she sees Kayley she says, "Dat baby Kayley." I loved all the pictures, very artistic!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful pictures. She is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteShe is still so tiny but very beautiful. I can't believe how little they are at first. Here are my picks, 6, 8, 9. 10. 11. They are all great though so what ever you choose I am sure you will be happy with them.
ReplyDeleteKayley is a beautiful baby. I like all the pictures. I will help you decide on Sunday.
ReplyDelete