
Gross, huh?! While I was nursing Kayley yesterday morning she pooped and I figured that I'd just finish nursing her and then change her diaper. But when my arm suddenly felt damp, I knew there was trouble and decided that it couldn't wait. As I was taking off her pajamas she had poop on her arm and I thought, "How in the world did she get poop on her arm?" And then I turned her over and saw this. She had pooped all the way up her back and out of her onesie on to her arm. I'm sure that you are disgusted by now but just be glad that you weren't the one that had to change her, let alone scrub her clothes afterwards. Oh, the joys of motherhood!! :)
After I changed her and got her dressed I decided to take a few pictures. This is my attempt to use Picasa to make a collage. It cut out some of the letters and I couldn't figure out how to fix it but I just thought that it was so funny because I took these four pictures in order and she'd make a funny face at me and then smile guiltily and then do it again. I love you my sweet little gir!!
I am so sorry that I saw that and laughed! As I feel bad for you because I have had this very experience, I did have a good laugh for a moment. Thank you for the comic relief.
ReplyDeleteYou know how cute Megan is right? She didn't like anything on her. We had to change her immediately upon her using her diaper. Well, one night she just took her diaper off and slept through the night like that. It was soooo disgusting when I found her in the morning, I had to call my mom because I was going to throw up. You are right, the joys of motherhood. You could say that that statement is "a load of crap", couldn't you?
Christy
You make me laugh! I LOVE that you stopped in your moment of disgust to grab a camera. I LOVE that you took a picture of the cupcake on her clothes for the "cute and Sweet" part of the blog! You are such a pro at this...meaning blogging and apparently, changing blowouts!!
ReplyDeleteI remember those blow-outs well! I guess that's why I have always kept a change of clothes for the kids in the car, even now. Now it's really because you never know when someone's going to knock a drink over at a restaurant and have to change. Can you tell this has happened more than once?
ReplyDeleteAnd Kayley is so stinking cute!!
Ashley! This is so funny! I love that you tool a picture of that! I remember all those huge blow-outs... I don't think it ever got on Brady's arm though... I hope it comes out of her clothes. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so darn cute! I feel for you with the blow outs, Emmy still has her fair share. I love the four pictures in a row she is just so adorable.
ReplyDeleteLOL yeah... I think every mother has to experience at least one blowout. Hopefully that's the only one you have to experience. They are nasty. But funny to look back on!
ReplyDeleteShe really is absolutely adorable! I love the collage you put together.
Holy Cow! That child has more of those blowouts than anyone i've ever heard of!!! She looks so cute in those pictures though!
ReplyDeleteLOL... I bet her tummy didn't hurt after that explosive insident! LOL......
ReplyDeletehahah that happened a few times with annabelle too!!! We actually got it on video. Ashley, she is so dang cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little stinker! That is so funny, and (although it's gross) it'll be fun to show her those picttures and laugh about it when she's older... or better yet, when her own baby has a blow out like that :)
ReplyDeleteHey Ashley!
ReplyDeleteNope those are vinyl letters! I totally want a cricut machine too! I am going to stand in line at walmart the day after thanksgiving for one! They can do such cool things! Thanks for looking at my blog!
Ashley I can't believe how much Kayley has changed! She is getting so big. She is so adorable. And let me know if you get her clothes clean, after blowouts like that I never could get them all the way out of Carter's clothes. Love you - and happy thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI found you!! haha so those pictures made me laugh especially after hanging out with yall yesterday! she is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteOk I totally feel your pain- believe me that sorta poop was an every day thing for my lil angel for like 4 months! Lets just say between that and her projectile vomit 5-7 times a day we did a lot of washing and bathes!
ReplyDeletePs she is so beautiful
Ahh, another thing to look forward to. :) haha
ReplyDeleteSo, yah, Liz was in town for about a week. She came on the 4th so she was here for the birth, which was really nice, and then she left Wednesday of this week. It was really nice, kind of a mini family reunion.
Hey, thanks again for all the food you brought over! Everything was so good. You are so sweet!
Hey, did you forget that you have a blog? You haven't posted for a long time!
ReplyDelete