At her 6 month appointment, these were her measurements:
Weight: 14 lbs. 13.5 oz. (25%)
Length: 27 in. (90%)
Head: 42 cm. (45%)
At 6 months, these are 6 of the things that Kayley is doing:
1)She loves to blow raspberries. It's hilarious. She'll just to it straight for like 5 minutes. She's pretty proud of herself too! (Anytime I try to get it or her giggle or anything for that matter on video, she immediately stops whatever she's doing and just stares at the camera.)
2)For those of you that see her, you know that she is a soccer player in the making! :) Those little legs are constantly kicking. Our doctor told us that as soon as she starts crawling, she's going to be all over the place! (I'm not quite ready for that, so it's probably a blessing that she's not very mobile yet.)
3)She talks, squeals, giggles and screams with excitement. She is ticklish too and I love it.
4)She is very close to sitting up on her own. She can do it for like 5 seconds and then topples over.
5)She loves reading books and playing peek-a-boo.
6)She loves being sung to and it is one of the only things that I can do to distract her when she is tired or fussy.
I'm taking her next week to get her 6 month pictures taken so I'll post those when we get them. Thank you all for your advice and answers to all of my questions. I really appreciated it! I was so excited to start feeding her baby food. She's doing really well so far and was definitely ready for it. She gets all excited and waves her arms in the arm in between every bit. It's so fun. Here are some pictures of her first eating experience.
This is the blank stare I get every time I pull out the camera! :) She's thinking, "So what's all the excitement about?"
She looks pretty cute in her little booster seat. What did you decide on the baby food? It sounds like she is doing great.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! We have the funniest pictures of BRady when he had his first taste of rice cereal...
ReplyDeleteIs she seriously dressed that perfect every day? How flippin' cute...then again she is YOUR little girl.
ReplyDelete