Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pretty in Pink



My sweet friend, Amy, took some pictures of Kayley yesterday. I was worried that they might not turn out because Kayley would not cooperate. She wouldn't smile for anything at first, (surprise, surprise! :) but Amy managed to get some really cute ones of her. Kayley was really good the whole time. I love my baby girl. If it were up to me, I'd do a "photo shoot" at least once a week. It was so much fun to make her little tutu and get her all dressed up. I spent way too much time on photoshop today playing with these pictures and editing them when I should have been working on my relief society/ yw's lesson for tomorrow. I'm sorry that there are soo many, but I just couldn't choose between them.






I love her blue eyes!
And she loves that pink necklace! :)
I had to keep taking it out of her mouth.


15 comments:

  1. Ashley those are so cute. She is so adorable. I hope you have lots of wall space because I don’t know how you will pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I can see more of you in her now as she is getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these pictures Ash! She looks so cute and precious.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute ash! She is adorable! i love the one with her face woth her big eyes. I think it's black and white or sepia or something. Anyway, I love it! We still need to have a play date! Let me know when you come up to Sandy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! She is getting so big! She is darling! and the love the blue eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE Ash! She is such a pretty girl, those pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful. Such a little sweet pea. I would want to do a photo shoot every week also if I could dress up a little girl. Good Job! I love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I love these pictures and I love her hat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Got your blog off of Facebook. Love these pictures. She is so cute! You sound like you are doing well. We really should get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so cute! She looks like a little girl from the 50's (I think its the 50's you know like the flapper girls).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe how big she is! I miss seeing you and even talking to you. It looks like you guys are just so happy and doing great. We really should get together and catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's adorable! Way cute pics! Good job making her tutu! It's so cute! Maybe someday I'll be able to sew....but probably not. I have no patience for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think anybody could get a good picture of this kid. She is so cute in her hat. Although isn't it funny how babies and old people are so similar? haha.

    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is SO cute Ash! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete