Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More January Pictures

(Yes, I know that it is now March but I am trying to stay true to the promise I made yesterday about blogging more often and I haven't even started organizing and editing my February pics yet.)

This is the adorable outfit my parents got Kayley for Christmas. She loves to play with/suck on her skirt.
Max pushing Kayley around the kitchen in their cute little baby stroller.Besides splashing and kicking in the water, I think that Kayley's favorite thing about bathtime is a chance to suck on her toes! (Oh how I wish I was that flexible!)
On one of the not-quite-so cold mornings in January Kayley and I went on a walk so I bundled her up to make sure she wouldn't get cold.
So I haven't yet mastered the skill of getting my WHOLE head in the picture! :)Before church on Sunday
Just chillin' with daddy while he's on the computer.

8 comments:

  1. She is adorable! so sweet and beautiful. I love all the girly outfits esp. the one your parents got her. I can't believe how time flies-What a little sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beautiful beautiful is all i can really say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that top little outfit is SO CUTE! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest little sunday dress! Love it! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tutu dress. So cute and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you blogging again. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cute pictures! It's good that you at least remember to take lots of pictures, even if you haven't sorted through them yet. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete