Thursday, April 2, 2009

Exciting News and Then Some...


EXCITING NEWS:
My little brother Trevor just got engaged last night!!! I am so excited for them. He is marrying this cute girl Andie Robinson in July! They are so happy together and are going to make a great couple. Something else just as exciting is that my parents homecoming is the Sunday before they get married so they will be here for the wedding. This is a picture of them with Aubrey, Max and Makenzie.

AND THEN SOME:
This is the tutu I made for Kayley's photo shoot. They are seriously so easy and so fun to make! No sewing involved, which is my kind of craft!

We went to Paradise Bakery last Friday night for dinner and Kayley
loved feeling like a big kid in her high chair.

For some reason, people kept staring at us while we were eating....
Two Sundays ago we were late for church because right when we were about to leave, Kayley had a blowout that got all over her dress resulting in a change of her whole outfit. We sat out in the foyer on the couches during the sacrament, which we luckily made it in time for, and as I was looking down at Kayley, I thought, "Wow, she looks so grown up right now. " Needless to say, I got the camera and took a picture of her. I know, that's probably sacrilegious, but at least I wasn't in the chapel, right?!

When the weather was playing tricks on us during that one week of spring, which I'm praying will come back soon, we went on walks almost every day. Kayley loves being outside!
I was doing a photo shoot a couple weeks ago and finally
I just gave up because Kayley kept making faces like this.



Kayley and Scotlyn cuddling on the couch after Sunday dinner.

13 comments:

  1. I like the photoshoot face. It will be great for when she is older. I can't believe your parents are already coming home. WOW time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay first off your kid is so stinkin cute...I like the video it made me laugh. I actually saw Sharee Davidsons video and it makes me laugh how the moms just laugh at they're kids cause they're soo cute. I do it all the time. You just can't help yourself can you. Anyways I can't believe your brother is engaged. That happened so quickly! He's all grown-up. Also how exciting for your parents to come home. It seems like they've been out FOREVER!! Have they even seen your cute little daughter yet? Anways Shmashley LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats to Trevor!! That is so exciting!
    And Kaylee is so cute, she's going to be a talker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Trevor is getting married! That is crazy! He used to be so little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! and let them stare...she is beautiful. You better get used to it. Is there a paradise bakery by your house or were you at the one in American Fork? if you were I will have some words with you young lady. That one is two minutes from my house. Some day I will see you and you cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS to Trevor! I just found out at the little get-together at Jean's on Saturday, and I was so excited! Can't wait to meet the lovely/lucky lady. I'm bummed because Grandma said the wedding is in July (?), and Nathan and I will be in Maryland for the whole month, but we're super excited and happy for them and hope all goes well and we can see everyone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that is an adorable face she is making in that photo shoot you started! And I can't believe how tall she's getting!! Crazy! Yay for Trevor! That's very exciting for him! And awesome that your parents will be home just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY COW, Is Trevor really old enough to be getting married?! That is crazy, time goes so fast! Those pictures of Kayley are so cute! She is such a doll. Look at her long legs!! And the tutu turned out darling!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your little one is so cute. I'm so glad you found my blog and so now I know yours! I think blogs are great and you and your family look amazing as always. Hope to meet Kayley sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures are adorable! I love it when they start talking so loud like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I just saw your name on Kaija's blog! your daughter is so darling! how old is she. I totally have the same car seat for my little girl! Her name is Lily and she's 9 1/2 months! my blog is private, but send me your email address and i'll add you! (princesslisa83@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been over two months Ash! I miss your posts!!! How are you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yah, Ash, I must say, I'm a little disappointed. What happened to your goal to post more? ;) Come back!

    ReplyDelete