Friday, March 20, 2009

Small and Simple Things That Make Me Happy!

I finally, thanks to Cammie, got a video of Kayley laughing! She has been laughing forever now, but as I've said before, any time I get the video camera out she stops what she's doing and just stares at the camera. Anyway, we went up to Sandy today and spent the afternoon with some of Kayley's cousins. It was really fun to see how Kayley just lights up around other little kids, especially her cousins. I put both videos on here because I couldn't decide between the two but they are about the same so you obviously don't need to watch both of them. This seriously made my day! As I was driving home I couldn't stop smiling and thinking about how it's the small and simple things of life, like my baby giggling, that bring me so much happiness!

10 comments:

  1. Ashley, this is so funny! It's so funny how listening to a little baby laugh can make everyone around laugh too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she has the cutest little laugh!! I love seeing her little legs just wiggling too since she was so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cute. Its like she's becoming a little kid now, so sad the tiny little Kayley is growing up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max is always good to make the kids laugh. Tuscanee loves to play with him! Cute laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie LOVED this video. She was squealing right along and screaming "BABY!" pointing to the screen. Kayley has the Cuteset laugh!! We have to have a playdate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She sounds like she is having a blast. I love the high pitch too. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just adorable! Little baby laughs are the best! It's awesome you have it on video now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smashley! Your little girl is just soooo cute. Its crazy how we're married and have baby's. I still think its weird to say the word husband. Anyways, I just started this thing because everyone wanted to see what Taylor looked like, so there ya go. I miss ya and I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much at Kim's baby shower! We do need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this video. Kayley's laugh just warms up cold Minnesota. : )
    I miss you, Ashley.
    ps., I guess I got to update my blog more often.
    love, Linda : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it when they laugh uncontrollably like that! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete