Saturday, September 20, 2008

One cute little Cougar fan

I'm way behind on blogging and every time I go to start, I just think about how much I need to do to catch up and it makes me not even want to start....so then I just don't do anything. Anyway, I got scolded :) by my sister-in-law yesterday for not posting on her for a while, so I promised her that I would do it today. So now that the end of the day is fast approaching I decided I better keep my promise....

We went to the BYU vs. Wyoming game on Saturday (a week ago) and of course took our sweet little Kayley with us. We want to start brainwashing her while she is still young and figured 2 1/2 weeks old wasn't too early to start. :) Every night before she goes to bed we sing the Cougar fight song as we rock her to sleep. JK! I actually did sing it to her today though as I was trying to wake her up so that she would finish nursing on the other side. I figured it was kind of an upbeat, peppy song and might help. It didn't really seem to faze her in the slightest!

I went the day before and bought her this cute little BYU onesie at the bookstore. Robb told me that I should have gotten the blue one, but I explained to him that we don't want anyone to mistake her for a litttle boy, so that's why I decided on the pink one! It was a little big on her but I figured that was probably a good thing because then she can wear it all season. See Nate, I'm such a good wife, always trying to save money wherever I can! :)

Our little family in the tent before the game started


Max is always so sweet with Kayley! I hope that she will be as big of a Cougar fan as he is. He is so cute at the games. He is always so excited to see Cosmo and can always spot him out no matter where he is in the stadium. I thought that this picture was so cute. He had his little chocolate mustache going on from his treats from the chocolate fountain.
Bryce and Kelly were sitting just a few rows in front of us at the game so we got to hang out with them in the tent at half time. They look so cute with a little baby!
Kayley was SOOO good at the game!! I was soo grateful. She was asleep on the way there and while we ate in the tent before the game. So thoughtful of her to let mommy eat first before feeding her! :) Then she woke up just as we finished eating and I went and fed her in the car. Nate was really sweet and missed the first ten minutes of the game to come with me and help me. After she ate, she fell asleep again and we went in and sat in our seats and she slept the entire time until the end of the game! We just took turns holding her on our lap and covering her ears with our hands when the crowd got loud. She did so well and woke up just as the last few seconds ticked on the game clock. Such a perfect child! (If only that could have lasted forever!)

Being out in the sun all afternoon definitely drained our energy. Both Kayley and Daddy were exhausted when we got home. Two cute cougar fans!!



No comments:

Post a Comment