Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jaxon's 2nd Birthday Party

Our cute little nephew Jaxon turned 2 today! We had a pretty long day after going to the BYU game but we definitely didn't want to miss this cute little guys birthday party. I didn't get any pictures of him opening presents, but it was so funny because he loves balls, just anything having to do with balls, and so seriously almost every single present was some type of ball. He got so many presents that I think it was a little overwhelming for him. But on the bright side, at least Ashley and Tyler won't have to get him any balls for a really long time! Here are a few pictures from his party...
Jaxon after he blew out his candles. Those cupcakes were tasty!
Nate's dad, Kristel, Kayley, me and Jaxon (We tried to get one with Jaxon looking but I guess he was just too excited about his birthday festivities to pose for a picture!)
Kyson, Kristel and Kayley
Kayley with Grandpa Hall
Ashley and Tyler live in Traverse Mountain, just a few minutes away from Lauren and Ian, so they stopped by for just a few minutes and gave us this cute Winnie the Pooh tummy time mat. I had never even seen them at the store before so I was excited to have something fun to use for Kayley during her daily tummy time. Thanks Uncle Ian and Aunt Lauren!!


No comments:

Post a Comment