Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Eating for 3!
For those of you who have wondered what has happened to me for the past 2 months, I am here to tell you that I am still alive and sorry about not posting forever. I feel like I have a pretty good excuse though. My excuse is that I have been eating for 3! No, I am not pregnant with twins, but with nursing Kayley and Baby #2 on the way, my body has been pretty busy. It's kind of pathetic how exhausted I feel all the time. If I don't take a nap while Kayley's taking her morning nap, I usually have a pretty hard time getting through the rest of the day. We are really excited and feel very blessed to have another one of Heavenly Father's precious spirits sent to our family. The baby will be here mid-December and we can't wait to find out what we're having. And I can't wait to get out of the sick stage of pregnancy. I forgot how much I hate being pregnant! :) I can usually only accomplish the top 1 or 2 things on my to-do-list every day and blogging has sadly been towards the end of that list and so I never get around to it. My main focus has just been getting through each day and trying to still be a good mom and wife, both of which I often feel like I am failing at horribly. I am so grateful for a sweet, understanding husband who has had to pick up dinner on his way home from work on more than one occasion, and who is willing to help with anything that I ask him to do around the house. And for those of you who are curious, I am 13 weeks today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ashley, I can't believe you're pregnant again, that's so exciting!!! Congrats! What a cute and fun mom you must be for these kid(s)!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Im so excited for you! I hope you get feeling a little better soon and are able to have more energy :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Ashley! That is very exciting!
ReplyDeleteashley, thats perfect! congratulations. hope you can keep getting some rest, and hopefully get to feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ashley!! Thats so wonderful!! Kayley is going to be such a good older sister. I hope the morning sickness passes quickly! Call me if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Congrats!! - you wanted a big family and you are well on your way :D What an exciting time :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is really great! Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is YEAH YEAH YEAH! I am so happy for you. It seems like you are copying me though, jk. I hope you feel better going into your second trimester. It is the best. I'm not looking forward to the 3rd trimester because that is when I get huge, cramps, and it means the baby will be here soon. BACK TO YOU, HAPPY HAPPY and congratulations.
ReplyDeleteAsh, holy cow, I had no idea you were pregnant! That is so exciting! YAY! AHH, I'm so jealous. Seriously, though, that is fantastic. I'm sorry you're feeling sick, though. :( No fun. Hope you can get some rest and feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, we rented the paddleboats down at Utah Lake. There's just a tiny little shack where they do all different kinds of water rentals.
This is extremely exciting! Wow good for you girl. Providing tabernacles of clay. i like it!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so excited for you! Even though I already knew.. :) Anyway, are an awesome mom! If anyone could have them close together it's you!! So, you want a girl or boy??
ReplyDeleteHURRAY!!! I really meant it when I said I was missing your posts! Another baby! That's so exciting! Congrats Ashley!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. My brother and sister are 15 months apart and they love it!
ReplyDeleteAsh! What fun news! I am so excited for you! I am sorry you have been sick. I wish I lived closer to help ya out. You will get through this though!! Love ya and Hurray!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! We're so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAshley!! That's so great. I bet you're the best mom ever! Have fun and enjoy it!!
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens! I thought you were about to say you were having twins! If I can ever help with anything...taking Kayley...or anything else, please let me know. I still haven't been able to pay you back for the many times you have watched my kids!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! I had no idea and I am sooooo excited for you. Aren't you NOT supposed to nurse while you are pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you the best and chalk one up for the hubby. Dinner is a dreaded task of mine.
ReplyDeleteaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! i am SOOOO HAPPY FOR YA'LL!!! That is wonderful news!! Ya'll are such great parents I hope ya'll keep on "breeding" hahhaa ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats when are you due? Man a few of us will have babies together- yeah!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ashley!! That's so exciting! You are going to be one busy woman! Make sure you're taking care you yourself girl!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So exciting! Can't wait to find out what you are having! Almost everyone I know is pregnant with their second child...I guess I have some catching up to do!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! My kids are just barely 15 months apart and it's hard but wonderful! I wouldn't have it any other way! Little word of advice. I was in the exact same boat (as far as nursing and pregnant) and my Dr. Strongly advised/made me quit nursing once I got to my second trimester. I cried about it for a long time but did end up weening my daughter and am SO grateful I did. I had no idea just how much it was draining me and taking away from both me and the new baby. I would highly recommend it. Kayley will benefit more from an active energy filled mom than she will from breast milk:) And take advantage of the little time that you have left with just the two of you, you'll miss it:)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! Congrats on baby #2!!! How fun. I'm excited to know what you're having :) Kayley will love having a little sibling to play with. Or boss around. LOL
ReplyDeleteHey I just took a look at you blog - and I love the new (ish) picture of you, Nate and little Kayley - she is so cute, and you look so good! :D
ReplyDelete