Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More pictures...

The reason I took this picture is two-fold. One, because out of all of the flowers that Amy and I made for Kayley's headbands, this one is my favorite.. And two, I love how when she falls asleep in her car seat her little chubby cheeks just droop down over her shoulder straps.



Scotlyn and Kayley at Sunday dinner at the Sandy house. Scotlyn is going to be such a good older sister to the little baby girl that is coming in a few months!



We told Kayley it would be a smart thing to make good friends with Uncle Robb! I think she's doing a good job so far. ;)


Two cute little munchkins playing the piano. Grandpa Hill would be so proud!


Max waited patiently for his turn to hold Kayley. He's such a sweet little boy!



We took Kayley on a Friday night walk to take a tour of our little neighborhood. I think she really likes being outside.

The sun started to set as we were on our way home. You can't really tell in this picture, but it was beautiful!

Sleeping Beauty

Daddy came home for lunch just as Kayley finished nursing. So he burped her and they took a little nap together. I love how she is holding his thumb in this picture.



One of the sweet ladies that I visit teach, Ramona Tervort. This is to document Kayley's first time visiting teaching. :)

8 comments:

  1. She is such a doll! I love all the pictures you post of her. I'm so glad you like those headbands too! Ella had one that was white with a pink gem and it was my favorite one also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new picture up top, and I love the picture of you with the sun setting in the background. You look so pretty! Thanks for all of your help the other day. I shouldn't have been getting help from a new mother! If there is anything I can do for you please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daddy daughter time. She is so sweet. You are so blessed to have such a sweet and perfect little baby. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ash! I'm gload you have a blog now! How funny is that that we have the same background for oue blogs!! Of all the choices, we chose the same! you little girl is so cute and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ashley! i found your blog through shannon's... look at your darling little girl. how fun! you look great and it is fun to catch up with your world via blogger. lol. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You officially have the most updates of anyone I know! : ) Its great just about every time I get on here i know you will have cute new baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So i just left you that comment under Christy, cause my mom was logged in, instead of me. Just so you know ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so darling! And how cute are those headbands!?!?! You have to do a post explaining how to make them, please, pretty please!

    ReplyDelete