Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My very own blog...

I have loved looking at other people's blogs for quite a while now and kind of wanted to start one but was told by several people, mostly my brothers, that I needed to wait until we had a baby or our blog would be way too boring and no one would want to read it. So now that our sweet Kayley is here, I decided that since I am horrible at keeping a journal, this would be a great way for me to keep a record of the things that we do and it will also help to encourage and remind me to take more pictures. Nate has the laptop with him at school today so I can't add any pictures, but I wanted to at least post something to get this blog started! Hopefully it won't be too boring.... :)

6 comments:

  1. Ash, you don't HAVE to have pictures to make a post interesting :) Yea for The Hall Family Blog. I can't wait to see what happens in your day to day life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the pictures. She really is beautiful and obviously surrounded by a GiNormous family. Did you know my brother gave his first daughter the middle name Mei too? You gotta love Chinese. Come see our blog...
    www.thesmoddards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I am so glad you started a blog! Hello I am not even married so think how boring my blog is!! Kayley is a doll and I am so glad I got to meet her...You are one amazing, hip, beautiful mom... Kayley is so lucky! Love ya and glad things are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a blog and no kids - but it surely isn't as cute as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not all of your brothers said that...just the those that know nothing about blogs and don't check them anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ashley! Your blog is so cute! Mine is pretty boring since all I ever do is go to work and school... but anyway... I'm so excited to see all your cute pictures and fun stories!

    ReplyDelete